Friday, August 05, 2005

Vs. Anonymity

So, the audition went pretty well last weekend... And my audition did make it to air. For about a 30th of a second. hee hee. I'm glad I went out and tried, though... I do have fun doing it. There were about 350 guys trying out when I left, and there was still an hour to go! Most were nerds, some appeared to be out of work actors who were much better looking than me. I read about 90 seconds of copy... One of the regular cheesy news stories from the show, and I think I did pretty well. I started getting nervous and reading a little fast, but I caught myself, and improvised out of it a little. I haven't heard anything, but they are still holding open casting calls in 2 other cities, so who knows. I will be applying again this year for the director's guild assistant director training program, so I've still got that goin for me! :) I'm really getting more ambitious lately, because I really want to be able to take care of myself a little better so I can have a family one of these days. That brings up some drama I'm not ready to talk about. Even on my blog that hardly anyone knows about. God, I'm lame.

No comments: