Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Vs. Matrimony

Alright, so my brother's wedding was this last weekend. It was very odd, it was quite a party, and I had many fathers foisting their daughters upon me, and a couple proposals- those helped my ego, but they aren't the odd part. My folks were very nervous and drank with the rest of my family... This left me the only one sober enough to take care of everyone and take charge of the wedding. I wasn't very good at it, cause I'm no wedding planner, but it seemed to all work out, everyone had a blast, and I felt much better about who I am at that paticular point. Most of my friends don't see it, but I'm actually rather harsh on myself, and very very shy. I wasn't so bad this weekend.
I'm on vacation now, so I'll be fixing my laptop, and not much else. I put up an away message on yahoo saying I was lonely, and that was a mistake, because I started getting people wanting to see me, and it turns out I didn't actually want that. haha. I need something else to fill my time besides movies, friends, and my xbox. Perhaps I'll go to that trainer in NoHo for Batman training! Or, if I can find a way to make it a regular thing with Phil, maybe I'll get into paintball or something. Justina was telling me about a fencing place here in town, but I'd really have to get back into shape and have some money before I could do that again (I break a lot of sabers) Anyway, I'm on vacation if anyone wants to call and say hi. I'm going to a The Used concert this weekend, I'll probably do something for my birthday, and I'm going back to the dentist for my permanent crowns next Tuesday. I guess those will keep me busy.
Oh, crap- I messed up the format on here- why won't the columns peacefully coexist? I need to start adding pics, too. There's something else to keep me busy. haha. Well, that and Jenn got an xbox, maybe she'll play online with me soon. Hope everyone is having a great summer.
*additional*
Nevermind, the format just didn't like my work computer's resolution, I guess.
Also, here's a fun link for the day:
http://www.projectzeldaonline.com/
LINK! GET IT?

No comments: